Friday, March 27, 2015

Retail Therapy

I've been feeling kind of tired and crummy this week.  Wednesday's private with FBT was really hard.  But instead of dwelling on any of that, I'm going to do a fun post about ballet stuff I bought with my tax refund money!

Let's get started.  (By the way, I don't get anything for linking this stuff...although I wish I did!)

List of Ballet Stuff I Bought with My Tax Refund:

1)  Classical Ballet Technique by Gretchen W. Warren
I've been wanting to build my ballet book library, so this seemed like a good one.  Anyone have other recommendations?

2)  More ballet tickets!  I had bought an ABT subscription for my birthday back in January, but I just added tickets for their new Sleeping Beauty production and for Julie Kent's farewell performance in Romeo and Juliet.

3)   This leotard
Picture from discountdance.com

4) These ombre tights
Picture from discountdance.com

I think I'm going to get a custom leotard for my last gift to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment